Re: Question: SSD speed

Hi all,

thanks for the reponse. However, it looks, I did not ask clearly enough.

So let me ask again: If the ssd supports 6Gbyte/sec transferrate, is there the
option to set the controller of the motherboard also to 6Gbyte/sec?

And second: If the real transferrate is only 1,5Gbyte/sec, does this mean,
that the sata controller is not capable to higher transferrates or does it
possibly mean, that my configuration is wrong?

Thanks for any answers.

Best regards

Hans