Re: how to test disk for bad sector

On 30/08/2020 19:02, Long Wind wrote:
> On Sunday, August 30, 2020, 10:20:53 AM EDT, Charles Curley
> <charlescurley@charlescurley.com> wrote:
>> Yahoo mail is broken. I encourage Mr. Wind to get another mail reader.
>

> i don't have choice. gmail is blocked in china. i've tried some free
> chinese mail provider, they block debian list. (i've sent subscription
> request thru their mail service, then nothing happened)

Pretty much all webmail services are bad with regards to proper quoting
and interleaved text. Some are worse than others, though.

Does Yahoo provide IMAP/SMTP support? Then you can use a real mail
client (Thunderbird/KMail/mutt/etc).

--
True leadership is the art of changing a group from what it is to what
it ought to be.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br