Re: how to test disk for bad sector

Hello,

On Sun, Aug 30, 2020 at 12:00:38AM +0000, Long Wind wrote:
> top-posting is default behavior of yahoo mail. i don't know why
> it's inconvenient for some list users.

I wouldn't normally bother to mention¹ but since you seem to be
pushing back on this…

Between your top posting and the HTML mails, I find it very
difficult to read your emails so I mostly haven't bothered. It would
be nice if you would care about the people who read your emails,
just because it's nice to be nice. But if you don't care about being
nice, maybe you care more about actually getting help than you care
about what the default behaviour of yahoo mail is. Up to you.

Cheers,
Andy

¹ Seems a bit too off-topic, and mostly a waste of time trying to
  change people's minds.