Re: Encrypt files on Linux, decrypt on Windows

On Sat, 22 Aug 2020 09:30:09 +0200
<tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:

> I always thought it should be banned by the Geneva Convention, but
> OSHA would be fine by me, too.

I think the US stopped honoring the Geneva Conventions during the Dubya
administration. Of course, that doesn't leave much hope for OSHA
enforcement either.

Besides, if we're going to put Microsoft on trial in the Hague for
crimes against humanity, we'll need to do the rest of GAFAM too (not to
mention Disney, Nestlé, Bayer, and a great many others).

--
Matthew Graybosch		https://matthewgraybosch.com
#include <disclaimer.h>		gemini://starbreaker.org