Re: question regarding no space left on device message

Hi,

Semih Ozlem wrote:
> However I do not know how to install new programs in knoppix
> (still there is apt-get install as a command, but debian packages
> no longer seem to work, and I do not know which packages work with
> knoppix system, [...]

  https://www.knopper.net/knoppix/knoppix861-en.html
says
  "Version 8.6.1 of KNOPPIX is based on → Debian/stable (buster), with
   some packages from Debian/testing and unstable (sid) for newer
   graphics drivers or desktop software packages. It uses Linux kernel
   5.3.5 and Xorg 7.7 (core 1.20.4) for supporting current computer
   hardware."

So a Debian mirror for current stable should be able to provide
compatible packages.

> I am not sure where to ask the knoppix questions.

Try debian-knoppix@lists.debian.org
  https://lists.debian.org/debian-knoppix/
or
  http://www.knoppix.net/forum/