Re: Debian 10.3

On 08/13/2020 05:21 PM, Charles Curley wrote:
[ *SNIP* ]

Because the installer will install from the CD-ROM image, and then
upgrade as part of the installation. So installing from a 10.3 CD will
always produce a 10.X where X is the latest.

You could bypass that by doing an expert installation. However, you
would then have to forbear upgrading ever again, ...

Not quite true ;/

When choosing "expert mode" it is assumed you can *and* will think.

As I have limited bandwidth, I routinely install from purchased DVD sets.