Problems with Asus tuf gaming A15

Hello I have problems with the Debian distro in general with the A15 gaming laptop. I have tried all major Debian distros like Ubuntu Mint Kali and even Debian itself. The problem as such is after successful install of the operating system , at boot I get an error which keeps me from booting. I have tried setting the nouveau modeset= 0 and nomodeset=0 which causes it to load further than my initial error but I still dont reach the GUI. I am running dual graphics and I tried updating the software by going into the terminal after hitting another error but it still doesnt boot. Please help. The only opperating system I can run at the moment is Opensuse Tumbleweed.

Kind regards.