Debian 10.3

I installed 10.3 when it first came out and really enjoyed it. I saw 10.4 come out so I went to that and was highly disappointed. I did not like the idea that the icons were hidden and some hard to get to. So I waited until 10.5 came out and went to that with the same problems. I hated it. I went back to my 10.3 dvd installer after I formatted my HD, but it would not install the same version I had originally. It went to the 10.4 & 10.5 structure.  How come? The original 10.3 was great and I would like to go back to that, otherwise I will  go somewhere else. Please help me.

Thank you.

Bob Price