Re: Epson WF-C5290 printer - connection issues.

You're welcome!  (Sometimes I get lucky ;-)

It looks like you didn't send this to the list -- I'm going to redirect this
to the list in hopes that somebody may be able to shed some light (or a fix) on
the issue of needing to recycle the power on the printer.