Re: Are the assigned capacities sufficient for my setup?

On 2020-07-28 13:53, gajuph4pre@yahoo.com wrote:
I have manually partitioned my hard disk drive as follows:

/boot is assigned 200MB /root is assigned 10GB /swap is assigned 20GB
/home is assigned 35GB /var is assigned 10GB /usr is assigned 5GB
/usr-local is assigned 5GB /opt is assigned 5GB /srv is assigned 5GB

In terms of capacity, which of the above partitions are over-provisioned?

Which of the above are under-provisioned?

Below are the essential information on my machine:

Intel i3-1005G1 CPU 4GB DDR4-2666MHz RAM onboard 250GB SSD No discreet graphics card Machine not used for gaming or creative
design work