Re: FOSS equivalents of *OLD* database and spreadsheet tools?

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 09:52:28PM +0200, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
And, in Greg's defense, he provided some code, something no
one of us did -- I'd say this round goes to him ;-)

How? The OP request was for something simpler than SQL (presumably because he didn't want to learn SQL?), so the response "learn SQL anyway, and in addition learn my favorite language as a way to pass the SQL commands to the backend" simply misses the point.