Re: Slow wifi-reconnection when waking up

>> Indeed I have a
>>
>>     iface eth0 inet dhcp
>>
>> in there.  But removing it doesn't seem to make any difference in this
>> respect (even after `systemctl restart NetworkManager`).

> In view of the fact that I haven't seen an "eth0" string for quite a
> while, might it be worth checking your ethernet names? There might be
> a pause while something is searching for eth0 rather than, say, enp3s0.

Good spotting!  Indeed, this `eth0` is stale, my interface is actually
called `eth1` (left over settings from older versions of Debian have
prevented this one from being gobbled by the Great Renaming, apparently).

But in either case, this setting doesn't seem to have any effect on NM.

        Stefan