Re: Slow wifi-reconnection when waking up

On Wed, 2020-07-22 at 22:51 -0400, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> > > Somehow NM is convinced that it should try an Ethernet connection
> > > first.  You need a way to disabuse it of that notion.
>
> Why doesn't it start with the last active connection?
> I suspect that for 99% of the users this will be the most common
> case.
>
> Also, why does it wait 10s before it tries to connect to anything?

Perhaps because it's got to detect that it's actually lost network
connection in the first place? When the computer comes back from
hibernate or suspend a running program probably doesn't know anything's
happened other that time has jumped forward a lot.

--
Tixy