Re: Slow wifi-reconnection when waking up

>> Somehow NM is convinced that it should try an Ethernet connection
>> first.  You need a way to disabuse it of that notion.

Why doesn't it start with the last active connection?
I suspect that for 99% of the users this will be the most common case.

Also, why does it wait 10s before it tries to connect to anything?

>> What does your /etc/network/interfaces file look like? Is your Ethernet
>> device present there? If so, try commenting it out and restarting NM.

Indeed I have a

    iface eth0 inet dhcp

in there.  But removing it doesn't seem to make any difference in this
respect (even after `systemctl restart NetworkManager`).

> Also check the priorities of your WiFi and Ethernet connections. Mine
> are: Ethernet, -999; all WiFi, 0.

I never touched those, but yes I now see that they are exactly like yours.

        Stefan