Re: How long will this take?

On Friday, June 26, 2020 09:41:26 PM Seeds Notoneofmy wrote:
> On 6/27/20 3:20 AM, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
> > This (the above) subject line is not very good, but at least it gives a
> > hint that it  probably is, or at least could be, computer related.
>
> Would you please explain the computer related "hint" in "How long will
> this take?"

I'm reallly not inclined to do so.  It really doesn't matter if you used a
poor subject line and somebody else did also -- no point arguing over which is
worse.

I will say apparently others also were able to see a hint in "how long will
this take"?

To make a feeble attempt at explaining the hint I saw -- computers require
time to perform tasks, so that was a hint to me.

"Have you seen this inside" provides no hint to me.

I would suggest that you take the criticism in stride and try to make better
subjects in the future.  And, if you can suggest better subjects to someone
else, that can be acceptable as long as you do it with good will.