Re: [?]Identify BT Card, enable BT to pair with BT enabled Loudspeaker

On Sunday 21 June 2020 09:10:29 Susmita/Rajib wrote:

> A gentle reminder, dear illustrious Team Leaders.
> Regards,
> Rajib Bandopadhyay
> A dedicated Debian and Knoppix user

This is a direct edict from our equally illustrious FCC, the agency in
charge of the usage of our rf spectrum, their edicts preclude sharing
any information that would lead to over power use if exploited by some
open source coder, so that highly proprietary info is both sealed away
from us, and subject to all manner of non-disclosure clauses.  There is
more, but basically as long as the FCC is run by politicians, and its
been decades since they had a real engineer in one of those chairs, so
its not likely to change for the better for gpl'd software until such
time as the majority of those chairs are warmed by engineers who have
made some effort to understand the situation.

As a licensed fcc operator, we have been thrown under the bus since the
later 70's by the politics of station management, treated as an expense
to be eliminated on the P&L statements of our broadcasters.  There is no
one at the commission who understands the physics and the theory of
relativity well enough that I could make them understand the src of
distortions generated by klystron amplifiers simply because the electron
beam in such a device is traveling at a speed that brings in the effects
of mass vs C speed, aka relativity. We have invented better, more
efficient devices, but better only because the distances are lessor.
The relativity effects are still there.

Sorry, but there it is.

> I have posted my query as usual in the Debian forums, but that being a
> cacophonic fish market, wouldn't yield an encouraging result, as
> usual. The post is here:
> http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=145792&p=718471
>
> I assure you that, as always, I shall post a [Solved] post in the
> Debian Forums in the end of this experience for future users.
>
> Regards,
> Rajib Bandopadhyay
> A dedicated Debian and Knoppix user

Cheers, Gene Heskett