From: Susmita/Rajib <bkpsusmitaa@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 07:55:08 +0530
Subject: [?]Identify BT Card, enable BT to pair with BT enabled Loudspeaker
Cc: debian-laptop@lists.debian.org, debian-user@lists.debian.org

To,
The Team Laptop,
debian-laptop@lists.debian.org,
The Team User,
debian-user@lists.debian.org,
Debian.org

My dear illustrious Team Leaders,

Good morning.

I need help with BT card identification in my laptop, enable it and
pair it with a BT enabled loudspeaker.

My daughter, a Graphic Designer, does this so easily with her Doze
laptop. Why should it be a problem with Linux, as all the core device
programs are in assembly and c?

I have posted my query as usual in the Debian forums, but that being a
cacophonic fish market, wouldn't yield an encouraging result, as
usual. The post is here:
http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=145792&p=718471

I assure you that, as always, I shall post a [Solved] post in the
Debian Forums in the end of this experience for future users.

Regards,
Rajib Bandopadhyay
A dedicated Debian and Knoppix user