Re: technical terms overhaul

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 07:23:44AM -0400, Eike Lantzsch wrote:

[...]

> Hi also,
> Yep, it is true that working on the symptoms does not cure the malady.
[...]

Thanks for this balanced assessment. IMO the important thing is
the process. Of course, if we change language and nothing else
then we have won very little. But talking about it, thinking
about whether that language might be offensive to people in
ways we can't understand (because we haven't their biography)
is the important part.

Cheers
-- t