Re: [OT] Regular DKIM issues on this ML (was: Re: why !oh why Debian and application list)

Hi Gene,

On Sat, Jun 13, 2020 at 09:12:06AM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> Here is a copy/paste of the from line as it arrives here
>  From: l0f4r0@tuta.io
> No > present

I think you are confused. None of us wrote any such line so I have
no idea where you are seeing it, unless you are looking at the header
section and getting confused. We are talking about the body of the
email. You can see the ">From" text in the archives and in the
original message in this thread if you look in your own mail client:

Cheers,
Andy