Re: [OT] Regular DKIM issues on this ML (was: Re: why !oh why Debian and application list)

On Saturday 13 June 2020 09:19:39 Andy Smith wrote:

> Hi Gene,
>
> On Sat, Jun 13, 2020 at 09:12:06AM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > Here is a copy/paste of the from line as it arrives here
> >  From: l0f4r0@tuta.io
> > No > present
>
> I think you are confused. None of us wrote any such line so I have
> no idea where you are seeing it, unless you are looking at the header
> section and getting confused. We are talking about the body of the
> email. You can see the ">From" text in the archives and in the
> original message in this thread if you look in your own mail client:

The quote was from the rawmessage display that tde's version of kmail
gives you for a press of the v key, and yes its from the header.

>     https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2020/06/msg00215.html

Looks normal there. Bur that msg is not From: l0f4r0@tuta.io
its from you.

> Cheers,