Re: Firefox over JACK in Debian Testing

On Du, 07 iun 20, 00:25:30, riveravaldez wrote:

> By other side, I've seen in Arch a different approach: using a JACK
> plugin for ALSA and ad hoc configuration file to make kind of a
> "bridge" that sends I/O audio through JACK. It works fine.[4]
> Is it possible to do something similar in Debian (testing)?
> [4] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/JACK_Audio_Connection_Kit#Playing_nice_with_ALSA

It should work after some "translation" for Debian, e.g. the package
names in Arch may not correspond 1:1 to Debian's *binary* package names,
but are likely to correspond to the Debian *source* package names.

An easy way to find out the Debian binary package name is to look at the
Tracker page:

https://tracker.debian.org/alsa-plugins

    Binaries: libasound2-plugins

Hope this helps,