Re: Issue with disabling Intel turbo boost via systemd

l0f4r0@tuta.io writes:

> Hi,
>
> I have frequent warning/4 entries in my journalctl like this one (dozens/day):
> kernel: mce: CPU[X]: Package temperature above threshold, cpu clock throttled

Lucky you!  My laptop just went ahead and went into thermal shutdown
before the system noticed it was getting hot.

This doesn't directly address your questions involving controlling turbo
boost with the OS, but I was able to disable it in the UEFI.