Re: LibreOffice Writer - Help system font too small

On 2020-06-05 12:47, Richard Owlett wrote:

Suggestions for a *text editor*, *NOT word processor*, which can set
tab stops at column N1, N2, N3, ... ? Typical *text editors* set
distance between stops to one specific value.

If I understand correctly.
I had a look and you can set the tab distance in vi
and to use them Ctrl+v then Tab. I suppose if you want varying distances you could make the stops tiny in ~/.vimrc.

mick

--
Key ID    4BFEBB31