LibreOffice Writer - Help system font too small

On a LUG mailing list I asked for a *text editor* which could set tabs at arbitrary column locations. I was referred to LibreOffice Writer.

Clicking the Help button yields unreadably small text.
How do I set the Help system's font size to something legible?

Suggestions for a *text editor*, *NOT word processor*, which can set tab stops at column N1, N2, N3, ... ? Typical *text editors* set distance between stops to one specific value.

TIA