Kali Linux installation failure on VirtualBox

Hey guys,

I'm having a bit of an issue here while installing Kali Linux and I was wondering if you guys can help out.

I installed Oracle VirtualBox on my Windows 10 and downloaded Kali Linux 64bit ISO file, Then I created a new virtual machine (Debian 64bit)  and started installing Kali Linux.
Everything was great and almost 5GB of packages were downloaded and installed, the final step is to reboot so Kali Linux can run.
I clicked on Finish Installation (after all packages and files were installed ) and it showed me a message saying that Kali will run after the machine reboot.

Guess what!  The machine rebooted and it took me back to the first installation page again, I didn't know what happened or if I did something wrong so I clicked "Install" again and followed the steps.
And I had to wait again for the 5GB of packages to be downloaded and installed ( which was frustrating ).
Installation was finished and the machine rebooted and nothing happened. it took me back to the first installation page once again.

I know it's a long email (sorry about that), But I needed to make sure that you guys are fully aware of what's the issue so you can help.

Thanks in advance,

HB.