Re: Jitsi (was Re: Please help me find a good Debian compatible video card).

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 11:53:39PM +0200, Nicolas George wrote:

[...]

> If Jitsi is really Libre Software, then it should be installable from
> sources. This is the tutorial I am looking for.

Sigh. LMDDgIFY

Jitsi home page:

  https://jitsi.org/

List of projects:

  https://jitsi.org/projects/

I guess the talk here goes arount Jitsi videobridge (or is it
Jitsi desktop? You tell me). Anyway, Jitsi videobridge is here:

  https://jitsi.org/jitsi-videobridge/

There's a link to a source code repo (alas, github).

Have fun. And report here. Yes, it's free software (Videobridge is Apache 2.0).

Cheers
-- t