Re: Jitsi (was Re: Please help me find a good Debian compatible video card).

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 09:54:46PM +0200, Nicolas George wrote:
Dan Purgert (12020-04-27):
I tried it locally (with a LOCAL instance running) and it worked quite
nicely for half a dozen PCs / laptops around the house.

Oh, interesting.

Have you found a good set of instructions to set it up on a Debian?
People I know have been looking for and did not find.

I do not have the URL, but Jitsi has a YouTube video which takes you
step-by-step through a server installation on Debian.  It is a nice
presentation; I have used it with success.

Beware:  the real jitsi is jitsi.org.  If you search for "jitsi", you
may end up on the web site of a "ww1.jitsi.com" (note that "ww1" is
not a typo).