Re: Buster System hangs, requires hard reboot

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 10:59:49PM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Monday 20 April 2020 21:44:10 Ralph Katz wrote:
>
> > Hi -- Please help me diagnose and fix this problem.
> >
> > My five month old Dell laptop with updated firmware and new up-to-date
                           ^^^^^^
> How old, and what color are your sata cables? [...]

I know you like the red ones :-)

But this is a laptop, so...

That said, given the log errors, I'd try first to reseat, then to
change the laptop's disk. This looks like flaky connector/hardware

Hoping it ain't the motherboard, though.

And... backup. Backup :-)

Cheers
-- t