Re: Kind reminder: please don't reply to and/or quote spam, ever

On 2020-04-20, elvis <elvis@dogonfire.com> wrote:

> On 19/4/20 8:35 pm, Liam O'Toole wrote:
>> On Sun, 19 Apr, 2020 at 19:11:55 +1000, elvis wrote:
>>> On 19/4/20 5:03 pm, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
>>
>> [...]
>>> In over 25 years of email I have never come across this, so much to learn so
>>> little time.
>> The idea is common enough to mutt users. You simply type 'b' on an email
>

> I went straight from Pine to Eudora :-)

You *very* simply press 'b' in alpine, too (by the guy who invented
IMAP, BTW) and the message bounces away quite lightly without a trace
(which kind of bothers me, actually, and I wonder if there's an antidote for
that, though I don't use the feature often, in the beginning because I
didn't know exactly what the hell 'bounce' in the sense 'redirection'
was).

Simple is as simple does, I guess.