Re: Kind reminder: please don't reply to and/or quote spam, ever

(Extraneous quoted misattribution removed for clarity, after having
reviewed the thread to determine who actually wrote what.)

On 2020-04-20 at 05:15, Russell L. Harris wrote:

> Thunderbird provides the command ":exec bounce-message".

In what version, and where?

I'm running an older version (because of concern about undesirable UI
changes, which I haven't yet gotten around to setting up an environment
to validate without risking my live mail store), and as far as I can
see, there's no dedicated place to type in commands - and typing ':exec'
(sans quotes) into the general UI, with a message selected, seems to
result in the characters being treated as individual keyboard shortcuts.

I've been using Thunderbird for quite possibly decades by now (and
definitely so if you add in its suite-integrated predecessors), and I
think this is the first time I've seen a suggestion of a text-command
interface inside it. If there's one hidden in the version I'm using, I'd
like to know where to find it; if one was added in a newer version, I'd
like to know when they added it, and to some extent why.

--
   The Wanderer