Re: Kind reminder: please don't reply to and/or quote spam, ever

On 19/4/20 8:35 pm, Liam O'Toole wrote:
On Sun, 19 Apr, 2020 at 19:11:55 +1000, elvis wrote:
On 19/4/20 5:03 pm, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
[...]

Note: "bouncing" is also called "redirect" in some mail clients and is
*not* forwarding (should probably mention this in the wiki).U
In over 25 years of email I have never come across this, so much to learn so
little time.
The idea is common enough to mutt users. You simply type 'b' on an email

I went straight from Pine to Eudora :-)

and enter the recipient address when prompted.

Any idea how to do this in Thunderbird?
Alas, despite having used thunderbird also for many years I have never
come across this feature.

--
The stage is level when the drummer drools out both sides of his mouth