Re: Kind reminder: please don't reply to and/or quote spam, ever

On 19/04/2020 12:01, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 11:56:32AM +0100, Michael Howard wrote:
On 19/04/2020 11:52, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 11:45:49AM +0100, Michael Howard wrote:
[...]

Never used it myself though as I control my own mail server.
Just to avoid misunderstandings: how are those two topics related?

Related in that I, because I manage my own server,  could/would/do
interact with received messages before they get to TB.
But... how? You read them with cat/more?

Genuinely curious.

You asked what the relation was between the two topics (my two sentences) was and I answered :)

In response to the next question, "But... how?" I script, dependent on what I want to achieve. It could be adding firewall rules based upon repeated probes or anything really.

BTW, I'm getting your replies twice as you are sending to me and copying the list.

--
Michael Howard