Re: Kind reminder: please don't reply to and/or quote spam, ever

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 11:45:49AM +0100, Michael Howard wrote:

[...]

> >If there's any thunderbird expert here: hey, tell us how that works,
> >and I promise to edit the Debian wiki :-)
> >

> There is a mail redirect plugin for TB here,
> https://mailredirect.sourceforge.io/installation.html.

Thanks.

So you can confirm there is no native way to achieve a bounce/redirect
in TB?

> Never used it myself though as I control my own mail server.

Just to avoid misunderstandings: how are those two topics related?

NB: I control my own mail server too, and do use "bounce" whenever
I receive spam from a domain having a postmaster: to show the
posmaster the spam as I received it, so (s)he can track the
perpetrator in his/her net.

Cheers
-- t