Re: Kind reminder: please don't reply to and/or quote spam, ever

Am 19.04.20 um 12:38 schrieb tomas@tuxteam.de:

If there's any thunderbird expert here: hey, tell us how that works,
and I promise to edit the Debian wiki :-)

You need to install an add on to have this feature in Thunderbird and it's forks: https://mailredirect.sourceforge.io/

Maybe there are other add ons that achieve the same but I use this one for years now.

The problem here is: most people do not know that you can bounce a mail and what that means. So that's why most people do not miss this in most modern mail readers. People that know CLI mail readers like pine and mutt know what this is and miss it in Thunderbird. Like I did years ago when I switched over ;-).

Hope this helps someone :-).

Stay healthy and safe,

Michael