Re: Kind reminder: please don't reply to and/or quote spam, ever

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 12:21:02PM +0300, Andrei POPESCU wrote:

[...]

> Apparently the "official" name (to be confirmed) is "remailing" and it
> involves resending the message (mostly untouched) to another address.

Ah, I see. I was betting on "forwarding", but later it occurred to me
that this would wrap the original message (probably without headers :-(
into a part of a multi-part MIME. Drats. Probably you are right.

> If an option allows editing it is probably not it ;)

After re-adjusting my assessment of Thunderbird, I wouldn't be so sure
anymore :-/

Cheers
-- t