Re: Bouncing a message from Thunderbird [was: Kind reminder: please don't reply to and/or quote spam, ever]

On 19/04/2020 11:56, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 11:50:01AM +0100, Michael Howard wrote:

[...]

Don't do boasting, but I have installed TB thousands of times, just
like I've installed linux and windows thousands of times. No big
deal is it?
Sorry if I came across a bit "unfriendly". It's just impatience. I just
can't imagine a mail user agent lacking that functionality.

No problem.

I'd still like to know what 'account' the TB installation was asking
you to make though as it could be malicious software you have
installed.
No, it just was straight off Debian Buster. Some kind of setup wizard.

Ah,  that. You just dismiss it and setup your email/news accounts manually.

--
Michael Howard