Re: Debian is testing Discourse

On Ma, 14 apr 20, 07:57:50, Curt wrote:

> As Brian P. has already sort of implied, some might find it hard to
> believe in the total sincerity of a change to Discourse for debian-user
> (a community of users for users by users) in the name of inclusiveness
> and respectfulness (dixit Steve M.) that expressly does *not* include (and
> therefore cannot rightfully respect) debian-users in the decisional
> discourse, who had to rely on a heads up by Reco to abruptly discover we
> had a King who fails to consult his subjects.

In my opinion you are making more out of it than it is. Nothing was
decided and the Discourse instance is just a test (hence the debian.net
domain) which may as well fail.

Besides, if you care about things like this you should subscribe to the
relevant mailing list (in this case -project).

Kind regards,
Andrei