Re: appropriate list or forum to use for discussing application development in debian

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 01:02:33PM -0700, Dan Hitt wrote:
> I have a question to raise about application development in debian.
>
> Debian has a lot of development mailing lists, but afaict, they're about
> preparation of or bug reports of different packages.
>
> That's not the right subject for me, as my question is more about what
> tools to use, which are more stable, and which fit in better with debian.
>
> But this is not really a user question, more like a programmer-user
> question.

If you're using tools packaged by Debian to write programs... you
are a Debian user. So you'd be right here.

Of course, if what you are developing is a Debian specific program
(say, for example, apt) then there are more specific lists.

The whole list of uh... lists is on https://lists.debian.org/

Cheers
-- tomás