Re: cannot execute make-fstab in Debian?

On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 7:28 PM Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:
> As for the flash drive, I have to add this line to the /etc/fstab file (so
> I can run .sh files from the flash drive)

Actually you don't, you can just use 'bash myshellscript.sh' instead ;)

I tried that. I commented my line ( in /etc/fstab )

UUID=2E7B-BA02   /media/myflashdrive   vfat     user,rw,noauto,uid=1000,gid=users,umask=0,dmask=0,fmask=0,users,exec,x-systemd.device-timeout=5s,   0    0

and executed

bash ./run_game.sh

it would'nt run.

Then I uncommented the line and I could run the game again by executing

bash ./run_game.sh.

Just a reminder, the above line is for my flash drive.

No big deal though. As long as it's working I'm happy. But I wouldn't mind learning something from you guys.

Thanks!!