Re: cannot execute make-fstab in Debian?

On Mon, Apr 06, 2020 at 05:54:32PM +0800, kaye n wrote:
> Hello Friends!
>
> I assume this is the correct syntax?
>
> sudo make-fstab
>
> I can execute it in another distro but not in my Debian.

Perhaps you might tell us what the error message looks like. My guess
is that there is no command with that name.

Probably your "other distro" (which?) has a distro-specific command,
but we can only guess what it is supposed to do. Apt-file search
doesn't come up with a package providing a command with that name.

What are you trying to achieve?

Cheers
-- tomás