Re: Buster without systemd?

Kamil Jońca wrote:

> I know. :) I have had dnsmasq (+ some if-up/if-down scripts) configured
> that way.
> This was simple example why I do not like integration several things
> into systemd.

First of all I want to highlight thatthere should be always lessons learned.
Next time you plan major upgrade better and find answers to those questions
before the upgrade happens.
Second you usually test things before rolling out to production (this can be
simple VM or alike, or backup before doing upgrade)

> BTW. Can plug scripts into systemd network events? (interface up/down,
> ipsec tunnel up/down and so on).

AFAIK everything is possible, but the systemd-way. Learn the way to walk it.
Most probably you will end up with much better solution.

regards