Re: Buster without systemd?

deloptes <deloptes@gmail.com> writes:

> Ansgar wrote:
>
>> Because it doesn't.
>>
>>> When I realised existence of it, I turned it off immediately.
>>
>> Then you must have enabled it first.
>>

> Ansagar - you know this mentality "Next -> Next" and never read anything
> what is written on screen ... I know it from Windows ;-)

Personal attack detected. Have you anything interesting to say?

Yes, it is possible that I issue "aptitude update; aptitude
safe-upgrade", and accept new dependecies without deeper look, but
that's all. There were NO quuestions, to which I had to answer.

Of course you do not need to believe me. And of course you can believe
that were no bugs in installer/updater.
KJ

--
http://stopstopnop.pl/stop_stopnop.pl_o_nas.html