Re: Buster without systemd?

Gene Heskett wrote:

> That along would ease the transition, and reduce the the systemd hate and
> discontent on ALL of these lists.  And justify the reason for the
> individual change. None of us like being kept in the dark.

Absolutely agree with this. It took me about an year to read myself in to
the systemd and understand the idea behind.

On the server and the firewall it is buster and still sysvinit. On the
desktop it is systemd - and this is where it belongs.
Meanwhile I must admit it does not cause troubles at all (or at least I do
not notice them, if there are such).

I think it is a very good choice to put it on the desktop. On the server I
do not know what it is good for ... perhaps depends on what kind of server
it is.