Re: Need help with debugging Apache on Debian 10.2

The PHP issues were primarily involved with Wordpress plugins. I had to go through and find several that were not compatible with PHP 7. I _think_ I found and fixed all of those, but it’s certainly possible that the issue might be caused by a bad plugin.

But I don’t know for sure. I’ve tried digging through Apache’s error.log and have not found any more obvious error messages to point me at things that need fixing.

I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling PHP, on the theory that I may have confused it by making the jump not only through multiple versions of Debian, but also multiple versions of PHP. And yes, I have the PHP mod active in Apache.

Re: getting a core dump… that’s the part I need help with. I did get the debugger installed but I am not experienced with how to use it in a way that’d let me actually get useful data.

The big blocking problem would seem to be that I don’t actually know what’s causing the problem, so I can’t trigger it on purpose. So it would seem that I’d need to run Apache with the debugger somehow in the hope that I’d actually catch the problem when it happens? But I don’t know how to do that either.