Re: Need help with debugging Apache on Debian 10.2

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 08:38:18PM -0800, Angela Korra'ti wrote:
> Yes we did, we did the upgrade in two distinct stages.
> We did run into roadblocks as we went, but those were
> mostly around PHP incompatibilities that we had to
> address to bring our sites back up.

I'd look first into that PHP part (I'm assuming you're running
mod_php, so it's in the Apache binary, and a crash in PHP would
crash the server, too).

Which kind of problems did you have with PHP?

Any possibility of getting a core dump you can look into with
the debugger?

(Sorry for not looking at your web site -- bad connectivity
at the moment),

Cheers
-- tomás