Re: Print Settings issue

On 1/9/20 12:49 AM, kaye n wrote:
Hello Friends,

I've given up on using imagescan. I was able to install it, but it just could not detect the wifi printer, so I uninstalled it.

The built-in Xsane scanner seemed to work at first, but now when I open it, I get:

Error during CMS conversion:
Could not open scanner ICM profile.

I'm running a different distro--OpenSUSE Tumbleweed--and I am having a lot or trouble tying to get to an Epson all-use printer, scanner, fax. I had used XSane Scanner on a different Linux which has been severely ruined (PCLOS) and it worked fine but I could never get it to scan with TW, and now I can't seem to get it to print either. Why is printing and scanning so difficult? VueScan doesn't find the scanner either.

--doug