Re: Print Settings issue

On Wed, Jan 08, 2020 at 12:37:49AM +0800, kaye n wrote:
> I have this epson printer driver:
>
> epson-inkjet-printer-201207w_1.0.0-1lsb3.2_amd64.deb

Right now, this looks like an X-Y problem.  If the actual goal ("X") is
"make my Epson Inkjet printer work", then telling us the printer's model
number would be far better.  I probably won't be the person to help, but
there are others here who know printers.

> I installed gdebi and tried to install the above with gdebi.

FYI, gdebi is obsolete.  You can do it with apt or apt-get now.  You
just have to remember to prefix the filename with ./ or ../ or use
an absolute path to it.

apt-get install ./foo_bar_arch.deb

> The gdebi GUI says:
>
> Error: Dependency is not satisfiable: lsb (>=3.2)
>
> What should I do?

That package no longer exists; the last Debian release to have it
was jessie.

Using an obsolete driver .deb package (from 2012, if that version string
begins with a year) might not be the best choice.  I would try something
different, either more Google research, or waiting for someone like Brian
to chime in.

But definitely tell us what the printer is.