Re: just a general question really

On Sat, Jan 4, 2020, 5:23 AM Alexander V. Makartsev <avbetev@gmail.com> wrote:

I could go on and on, but there is at least one thing that bothers me. It's the WebDev and all those _javascript_\Ruby\Python frameworks and their package managers, that are changing and switch every hot damn month! Nobody can't agree on any standard about them. They are the pure evil, I tell you.

Yes, I guess web development is still in the phase of "jumpers and cabling" that your hardware used to be in, as you described. Now only people like me need to be concerned about that stuff in hardware.
Life moved on, hardware is more standardized than used to be. Slowly software moves in the same direction. Web standards are still being invented. In 20 years it will be more standardised than now. More like hardware today.
With kindest regards, Alexander.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org
⠈⠳⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀