Re: RFE: Could crc32 be included in the debian live/installation disk?

	Hi.

On Wed, Oct 09, 2019 at 06:57:58PM +0100, Brian wrote:
> On Wed 09 Oct 2019 at 20:20:43 +0300, Reco wrote:
>
> > Unsure if it still on the first installation DVD, but let's take good
>
> You could easily check.

And thus, ladies and gentlemen, we have a volunteer.
Please check it, and share results with the list.

> > old rkhunter.  Using it for its primary purpose (i.e. searching for
> > rootkits) is overly optimistic these days. But it's secondary purpose is
>
> "these days"? "overly optimistic"? rkhunter has never found a rootkit

Try reading whole sentences next time.
I'm aware that rkhunter and you share a troubled past. There's no need
to remind about it every time someone mentions rkhunter in this list.

Reco