Re: Document removal of ecryptfs-utils from Buster

Il 30/06/19 18:17, Sven Hartge ha scritto:

Other than that: Reinstalling the system with full disk encryption or
just copying the files from the ecryptfs and then removing it are the
only real other options.

I'll explore f.d.e. for the laptop, I guess the desktop can live just fine with a plain setup.

But I foresee a big lashback once people not noticing this upgrade to
Buster to then just discover that their system is completely broken.

Yup, this isn't going to be pretty.